Thursday, August 29, 2013

Time to Declutter - Show and Tell Friday

Pin It Now!


Hi all, welcome to Show and Tell Friday!  I've decided that I have way too much stuff! I have things stashed everywhere in my little place and honestly I don't use most of it any longer so I'm going to be listing some of my items for sale.  I'll start with listing some here and then I will probably be adding more on etsy in the days ahead.  


I have these beautiful ruffled depression candy dishes for sale. I bought them to use on top of a plate to serve an appetizer or dessert in.  They are approximately 6.5" x 6.5".  I'm selling a set of 6 of them for $25 plus $10 shipping payable through PayPal only.  If you are interested in the set of 6 of these, please send me an email: cindy95131@yahoo.com and put Candy Dish in subject line. First come, first serve...

$35 for a set of 6 with shipping
As I add more items for sale I will put them up on my blog.  I should have some nice things coming soon!


Thanks to all of you that join in on Show and Tell Friday every week and thanks to all of you who leave such nice comments!


If you are joining in on Show and Tell Friday, please remember that your Show and Tell needs to be something from your home or garden. If you would like to join in, please enter your name and leave your exact Show and Tell blog post link, not just your blog link and as a common courtesy link back to my blog.

[signature.gif]

27 comments:

Karen said...

Those dishes are making my mouth water, but I dont have room either LOL. Thanks for hosting and have a great weekend.

Kathy said...

Hello Cindy - I have been cleaning out my rooms too - after painting in the kitchen and moving things around as well as expecting guests - I found I had so much in each room I just don't need. Love depression glass dishes - they would definitely be great for entertaining - I'll share this with my friend -
:)
I appreciate you hosting,
Kathy

curiositaellya said...

Thank you so much for hosting. Will join in again next week. Have a great week.

Ellya

Unknown said...

thanks so much for hosting!
Hope you have a great long weekend
Hugs,
Suzan

Unknown said...

Good luck with the sale, it's that time of year. Thanks for hosting!

Susan Freeman said...

I know the feeling of too much stuff only too well! Good luck with your sales.

Big Texas Hugs,
Susan and Bentley

NanaDiana said...

Somebody will snap those babies right up. Love them- xo Diana

FABBY'S LIVING said...

Have a wonderful weekend. Thank you so much for the great party.
Big hugs,
FABBY

Madonna/aka/Ms Lemon of Make Mine Lemon said...

Thanks so much for hosting. You have some really wonderful dishes.

Laurel Stephens said...

Here's to decluttering! Thanks so much for hosting your party today, and I'm interested to see what else appears. :)

Unknown said...

Hi Cindy,
Thanks so much for hosting this lovely linky party!! I am #88 on your list of links today!! I hope you like, and enjoy it!! I would love for you to stop by my blog, "Unique Chic & Rustics: My Upcycled & Repurposed Life" sometime!! You can find it at:
http://myrepurposedlife2.blogspot.com
Thanks so much again, and have a wonderful day!!

--- Jess :)

Sarah said...

Cindy, they are lovely and what a great idea to use them as salad plates. Thanks for hosting.

SwedishCorner ~ DownUnder...Pernilla said...

Thanks for the party, Cindy! Beautiful dishes - have a soft spot for depression glass... :) Happy weekend! Greetings from Australia♥ ~Pernilla

Michele M./ Finch Rest said...

It feels so good to de-clutter~

Thank you for hosting. Have a wonderful long holiday weekend.

Unknown said...

Thanks for the link party!

Zuni, Chickadee Home Nest said...

Thank you for hosting. These dishes are beautiful! ~Zuni

Art and Sand said...

Thanks for hosting the party each week.

Katherines Corner said...

your de clutter is someone awesome score! Thank you for hosting xo

Heirloom treasures said...

Oh how beautiful,I so love them but live in Australia,and I know the postage would be way too much. Some lucky person though will treasure them. :)
I too am de cluttering,but hey I bet I will fill up the nooks and crannies as soon as I clear them. Once a clutter bug always a clutter bug. At least my stash of fabrics and sewing projects are depleting. Then I have to start on the china.

the cape on the corner said...

thanks as always for hosting. happy Friday!

Theresa @ Shoestring Elegance said...

Hi Cindy, your Blog and Party is always stunning and uplifting! Thank you so much for all you do!! I hope you have a Beautiful Labor Day weekend!!
Blessings,
~Theresa @ Shoestring Elegance

Simply Simplisticated said...

Hi there Cindy! LOVE the depression glass dishes.Thanks a bunch for hosting and have a wonderful weekend!

Curtains in My Tree said...

My grandmother had those same dishes and my sister has them now

Have a nice Memorial weekend. We are having HOT weather up to 101 today and I am sure in your area its wonderful


Anonymous said...

Thank you for hosting this great party. Come check out our awesome Tuesday Brag About It Party and share you fantastic ideas with us!!

~~ Thanks, Sharon & Denise BeBetsy

Unknown said...

Thank you so much for hosting and sharing.I brought my Leche Flan.Have a great weekend.

fortnite said...

hi

Zuni, Chickadee Home Nest said...

Thank you for hosting. Good to be here! ~Zuni